Annemarie Bolscher advises and litigates in the field of IT contracts, commercial contracts, e-commerce and advertising law. She has specific expertise in the field of national and international contract law. She has extensive experience in litigation on failed IT projects and contract litigation in general.
Admitted to the bar
Education & Work Experience
- Law at Radboud University Nijmegen, Master Commercial and Economic Law.
- Business Administration at Radboud University Nijmegen, Master HRM.
- Postgraduate education (‘Grotius’), National and International Contracting at Radboud University Nijmegen.
- Advise and litigate on failed IT projects for both suppliers and customers.
- Design and implemenation of an effective contract management methodology for a major international company in the food industry.
- Advise on the liability risks of a new potentially misleading advertising slogan for a large international company in the packaging industry.
Memberships & Other Functions
Annemarie wrote and co-authored several articles in the field of contract law.
IT contracts and e-commerce law
Dutch and English